A good time was had by all


God's Goof Troop
What a great day ! We took Stacie (the cute blond who happens to be my niece) to the Harvest day at church. I'll admit, I enjoyed God's Goof Troop as much (or more than) she did!Tim even played along when it was his turn to stand up and shout during the song :-)
Bro. Bill and Do-si-do, what a brave volunteer!The day was capped off with a special treat- Karen Peck and New River put on a wonderful concert. They were awesome, I hope my dear hubby visits their website and gets me a CD or shirt for Christmas!! (can I even call that a hint??) www.karenpeckandnewriver.com















1 Comments:
At 7:59 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!! I love spending time with my niece too. Enjoy while it last. Mine is almost 14 and spending time with her Aunt is almost unheard of anymore! Teen's, you gotta love'm!
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home