Alert the media !

"AGENCIES - THE PROCESSING TIME IS SLOW. PLEASE TELL THE PROSPECTIVE ADOPTIVE PARENTS THAT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THEIR APPLICATION UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE HOME STUDY. THE HOME STUDY IS WHAT MARKS THEIR "PLACE IN LINE" IN TERMS OF PROCESSING TIME. WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON APPLICATIONS WHERE THE HOME STUDY WAS RECEIVED BETWEEN AUGUST 1ST AND 15TH".
That's us !!! Our home study was sent in on August 9th. YIPPEE!!!
Imagine how excited I'll be when it actually gets here.
Hang in there Monica, you're next.















3 Comments:
At 8:44 PM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
HOORAY!! HOORAY!! HOORAY!! Oh and did I say.....HOORAY!!!
At 10:16 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
yahhhhoooooo, we are watching for that DTC & LID!!! It will come soon!!
At 8:38 AM,
Hope for Lucy said…
YEAH!!!! WONDERFUL.....SO EXCITED!
I hope to see you at the Mommy Breakfast in November. Cracker Barrel is a wonderful place to buy cute little girls clothes, especially when they are 60 and 70% off.
Love you guys!
Green Party of Four
Post a Comment
<< Home