From China with Love

Last week I ordered 2 calendars from www.chinasprout.com.
One is for my office since that's where I spend most of my time.
The other is for my dear friend Monica. Since we've spent the past several weeks discussing negative rumors and predictions about the increased wait times and new regulations, I thought we needed something to put a smile on our faces (one that should last about a year)!
It really works; I recommend one to all waiting moms.















1 Comments:
At 2:34 AM,
Hope for Lucy said…
I love ordering from them. I have several items for Ms. Lily from them (the dolls are realy cute). Im so glad we finally got to meet one another. Lily is really enjoying the duck you and Tim got her (too cute). Thanks again for all her prizes.
Love ya
Green Party of Four
Post a Comment
<< Home