Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Good fortunes




Unbelievable, I was too lazy to cook tonight so we headed to Peking for some Chinese food........
check out our fortunes. Looks like I need to learn some patience.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    What a good sign!!!

    Good things come to those that wait!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said…

    Tina,
    I never get good fortunes like that. We went out for Chinese this weekend too-but no good fortunes. Good things will come, but it would be good if that I171 would come-and that would be sooner not later. Thinking about girl, hoping that it comes. I think that is all you are waiting for, and then it can be certified, and authenticated?? Then you are on your way. I read your timeline, you have made very good time. It took us 4 1/2 months start to finish. I will be watching for your good news-hopefully this week!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->