Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, October 20, 2006

10 more




10 more days has gone by and I'm now searching the web every night for crib sets.
I had an idea of what I wanted Kara's room to look like but I can't find anything I like. Let's look on the bright side, at least I'll have time to paint her room 3 or 4 times before she comes home (it usually takes several tries until I find that perfect color that I've dreamed up in my head!!) Tim has gotten really good at painting

3 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Have you gone to Berlington Coat Factory yet?? that's where I found what I wanted, Then went on the web and found it about $100.00 cheaper!!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    Hey! If Tim needs more paiting practice, call me! We'll have a painting party when we get the upstairs finished!! (smile)

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    Hey!

    Of course my favorite place is Pottery Barn for Kids. (yes...is expensive store). You could also try Ebay...they have stuff at good prices. If you want to see some neat colors...come and see Ms. Lily Grace's room. Lily has pink walls with purple ceiling. I think it looks great! Hope to see you at the Mommy Breakfast in November.
    Love to you!
    Connie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->