Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yep, we're still waiting.........

We're still waiting on our 171-H from Atlanta. Yesterday marked 2 months since our homestudy was sent to Atlanta. I'm turning gray!

We had a great weekend.......
Friday night we went to the Athens/Russellville game with Steve and Monica Carter. It was so touching to see such a close family, and it's very evident they have raised their children to be loving and respectful. I hope to be the kind of mom that Monica is some day.

Saturday I spent the day with mom and my great aunt Dahlia. We went shopping in Madison and had so much fun. I mostly enjoyed the scrumptious banana split at Dairy Queen!

Me, Tim and Uncle Butch headed to Talladega bright and early Sunday morning. Too bad Jr didn't get the win, it was still an awesome race and we had a blast.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Oh No Tina....We need to work on you!! Jeff Gordon Rocks! lol Glad you had fun even if you were pulling for Jr.

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tina, you know that I think you are just about the best...but you have Jeff Gordon friends?? OH MY!!
    Of course it would have been someone from that Hendrick organization that wrecked our hero!! (all in good fun)
    Suzie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->