Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lucky UPS guy

Look what was on my front porch this afternoon !!
Our papers arrived safe and sound from the Houston Consulate today. That UPS driver is so lucky I was not home! I was planning on taking a picture of the driver with my documents in hand.
Oh well, there's always the unsuspecting postal worker.
Tim's usually home when the mail runs, I'll have to talk him into snapping a picture of the 171 when it comes.
Guess we'll be stalking the mail lady until it arrives

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Alright!! Your getting there. We didn't have to mess with any of that, thank goodness. Villa Hope did EVERYTHING for us. YOUR ALMOST THERE!!!!

    Lisa

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    This is wonderful. You are getting closer....and closer. Look forward to meeting all of you.
    Love
    Connie
    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->