Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Why is waiting so hard? I was thinking about this tonight and I started to wonder why waiting is so hard. Why do we put our lives on hold waiting for what we believe is the beginning of something? Why can't we make good of the days that tick away while we are waiting ?
As difficult as it is right now, I'm thankful for the wait. I'm thankful that my walk with the Lord has grown during the wait and I'm thankful that I've found the best friends a gal could want in my bio sister and my FCC sisters (love yall !) and I'm thankful that me and Tim have had many good years together to prepare to be really cool, awesome, old, gray, parents!! Can we get on with it already??!! (LOL)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Denna said…

    Awww Tina. I am so sorry you are still waiting. It will be so worth it when you hold your baby. Hang on just a little bit longer. Soon your dreams will come true.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    And I can't get through this wait without you either!!!

    Love, Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->