- The perfect "job"
- Hauge
- Fun filled weekend
- Out of review!!
- Oh what a night!!
- A little inspiration
- Happy Anniversary Honey!
- FOR SALE
- 2 years and counting
- 5/4/06 application to agency
- 5/12/06 applied for passports
- 5/21/06 Begin Home Study (7th AnniversaryY)
- 6/2/06 Fingerprints to Montgomery for DHR
- 6/5/06 Received passports
- 6/15/06 Fingerprints for Homeland Security
- 7/6/06 DHR cleared background checks
- 7/17/06 Sent completed Home Study to DHR
- 8/9/06 Home Study to CIS
- 11/10/06 Received approval from CIS
- 11/14/06 Sent paperwork to Houston
- 11/24/06 paperwork back from Houston
- 11/25/06 Dossier to adoption agency
- 11/30/06 DTC !! Dossier to China
- 1/15/07 LID
- 8/9/07 New Home Study complete
- 8/27/07 Fingerprints renewal for USCIS
- 3/18/08 I-171H renewal
- 6/3/08 State fingerprints

-
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK
Previous Posts
Timeline:









10 Comments:
At 10:15 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
got my ears up!!
At 9:01 PM,
Denna said…
Thinking of you and hoping you have good news soon. I can't imagine what all is going on, but you are in my thoughts very much. Every since you posted about the Hauge I have worried about you. I am not sure if that is spelled correct.
Tina you have my email if you need to talk. Hang in there!!!! It has to get better.
At 2:27 PM,
Kim :) said…
waiting, reading, and praying for you!
At 12:23 PM,
Amie said…
Tina-
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
I am going to come back this weekend when I get a free moment and "get to know" you better!
hugs!
:)
Amie
At 12:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
Blue is a good color. Will likes blue.
At 2:13 PM,
LucisMomma said…
Tina, you have been in my prayers so much since you posted about the Hague. Praying for something GOOD for you all.
your eye doctor buddy,
susan :)
At 3:07 PM,
Sharon said…
You are not pregnant are you!?!? I hate feeling blue...hate hate hate. i hope you feel happy very soon!!
At 8:56 PM,
LucisMomma said…
I hope you can end the suspense for us soon. Praying for good things for you both!
At 9:20 AM,
~Samantha~ said…
Hi Tina and Tim,
Hope all is well
The Dalton Family
www.poppyandpiers.blogspot.com
At 3:49 PM,
Sharon said…
I am terrible about getting that new address, but my email keeps goikng down too! Will you send it again when you get a chance!! I am keeping you in my prayers, don't ever think i am not!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home