Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

IN LOVE



OK, I can not hold our excitement in any longer. We now feel confident enough to share our great news- we have received Pre-Approval to adopt a sweet little BOY in China. He is in the special needs program and we are so blessed to have found our SON!!!!!

I have started a new blog and for now have listed it as private. If you would like to follow along as we start the next chapter of our lives, please leave a comment with your email address and I will send you an invitation.

Thank you for all the prayers and comments over the last 2 years. We have finally found the Love we have been longing for !! Glory be to God !!!!

16 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Amie said…

    Me.Me.Me... I would love to follow along please!!! :)

    I am hoping there is a picture of your sweet little boy there!

    :)
    Amie

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger LucisMomma said…

    OH BOY!!!!!

    That is incredibly Fantastic news!!

    you better put me on your list....

    sbwillingham60@hotmail.com

    I was so afraid you were going to have bad news after tht "blue" post. That Hague information was scary!

    YAY!!!!!!

    You'll make a great mama and papa!!

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Saint Louis Family Robinson said…

    I would love to follow along!!!

    We have not met in person, but I am a fellow Jan 2007 CHI'er... and am SOOOO happy that you have found your little guy and can 'move on' from all this waiting around!!!!!

    Congratulations on becoming a Mama!!!!!!!

    Mary in Saint Louis
    stlfamilyrobinson@yahoo.com

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger Holly said…

    Tina-
    I found your blog from your post on mine!
    We also adopted a son from China!!
    He will be 3 in November.
    How old is your son?!
    Blessings,
    Holly from Purpose Driven Family

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Kim :) said…

    Praise the Lord, He is good!! Please add me!! I can't wait to follow along!!

    klsmintz@bellsouth.net

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Tina & Tim, A huge congratulations to you all, you must be flying ! Best wishes to the Hammond Family of 3 !!!!!!
    Patty Mill
    ladybug09@optonline.net

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger The Woodalls said…

    Yeah! I am dying to see his little face! I'm so happy for you guys that things are FINALLY moving in the right direction!!

    woodalls6@pclnet.net

    Emily

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Children's Hope International said…

    Congratulations!! I would love to be able to follow along with you.

    jennifer.newcomb@childrenshope.net

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I am so glad its finally time to share the news!!!!
    Flathfam1@sbcglobal.net

    I need anotehr invite!! sorry!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I want nursery pics as soon as you get it ready!!! Cant wait!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger ~Samantha~ said…

    Tina and Tim,

    Congratulation!!!!Praise God!! I know the wait has been long and hard, but God had this one special child in mind for you guys! It will soon be all worth it! We would love to follow your journey....ssdalton@msn.com

    Sam

    Thanks for visiting our blog as well!!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tina and Tim!!!
    As I was reading this I was just crying!! I am SOOO HAPPY for you both I know it has been a LONG time coming!! Please Keep us updated!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Paula

    PaulaNewt@aol.com

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This is great news. I know you've been wating so long for this.

    Please keep us posted.

    mgulley@bellsouth.net

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Barley Adoption said…

    We would love to follow along with your blog. We are so excited for you!!!

    Love,
    The Barley's

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tina,
    I didn't realize you had a blog. I am not very good at the computer but I would love to follow your continued journey to your new treasure! We are excited about another boy joining our group!Love, Mary Louise
    mlboaopi@sdiscuba.com
    greg@sdiscuba.com

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Tina add me to your new blog, Melissa Carter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->