Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The perfect "job"

I've been thinking a lot lately about what the perfect job would be like. If money was no concern, I would LOVE to go to somewhere like China or Africa and volunteer to work in an orphanage for about 6 months. Wouldn't that be the best job ever? Maybe someday. A girl can dream, right?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Come on Tina, I'll go with you! (You think we can slip out of the country with a few babies? lol) I wont tell if you don't! haha

    Been thinking about you lately! Can't keep you and Becky off my mind.

    Sending love your way!!
    Lisa

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I was thinking that too! Too bad after college, all I wanted to do was get married and have kids. That was the best opportunity! Oh well. Maybe when we're old!!

    How is everything?!?!?!?

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger April said…

    OH Love the idea. Patrick and I have talked about someday moving to China and starting a foster home like Amanda (Starfish Foster Home). Wouldn't that be so special! You have been really quiet...hope all is okay.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger LucisMomma said…

    Tina, it was so good to meet you Friday at the eye doctor's office.

    What have you heard about a new agency for your adoption?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->