Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hauge

Last night we received an email from our current adoption agency regarding their Hague accreditation. They have been denied accreditation because of a problem with one of their branch offices. What does this mean? This means that adoptions can no longer be processed through a Hague country using this adoption agency. China is a Hague country.
To read more about Hague, click HERE.
Please pray for Children's Hope and all the families who may be affected by this ruling. All families affected should receive further instruction from the adoption agency in the near future and we've been told that there is a plan in place to transfer existing files to an accredited agency.
Trush in Him and all will be well!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Oh Tina,
    I know deep down in my heart things are going to work out for you and your adoption. Please keep us updated. You and Tim are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers!
    We love you guys!
    Love,
    Lisa & Russ

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Denna said…

    Oh Tina, I am not really following exactly what is going on here, and I am afraid to ask. I want to trust that this does not effect you guys. My heart is with you. I am fixing to read some on the link you have listed. Please keep us updated. I have been following your journey. I know it has been so long for you.
    (((BIG HUG)))

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Wow! Good thing i came over here! My email won't come up for some strange reason so I had no idea. But (You are the first person I have told this to) Julia called while we were in SLO and told me that the CCAA wants to pull my original dossier. SO it felt a little like a miscarriage but I still can't bring myself to write the withdrawal letter she wants me to write. If they want to pull it, I am not helping them!!
    I am also feeling a little relief about it to though. Right now, we have our hand so full with miss Bailey that I can't imagine two! Why do I feel so disapointed then!? I think its because I thought God was up to something and now I'm just confused.

    How is everything with you all??
    And, will you give Minica a tight squeeze from me?!!?

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger LucisMomma said…

    oh no! That must've bee so difficult to hear. Praying that all will be transferred quickly and with little interference in time until adoption.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->