Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Oh what a night!!


We had so much fun last night. We went to the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville to the Selah Ministries musical worship. What a true inspiration to see so many believers coming together to worship. Performers included Lenny LeBlanc, Ricky Skaggs, Richie McDonald, Collin Raye, Linda Davis, Marty Raybon, Bryan White and more.

Unfortunately they did not allow cameras in the Ryman so I don't have any pictures to share but trust me, it was GREAT.


1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    How Cool!

    Bailey is finally napping on the sofa beside me, the laundry is in the dryer, the bills paid and the kitchen is clean! There are thank you notes to write but I think you are more important!! Haha

    I really cannot express how much I have LOVED your comments, insight, encouragement and support!! You are such a special person!! THANK YOU!!!
    Much love and hugs,
    Sharon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->