Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!


Thank you for 9 wonderful years, I love you!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    Awww...happy anniversary to a wonderful couple!
    Love,
    The Carter Gang

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    Happy Anniversary Tim and Tina!!!!

    I hope you enjoy your special day. We cant wait to see you guys and we love you.

    Green Party of Four

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Happy Anniversary!!!!
    You should have told me so I could have sent out a what's going on this week email. I didn't cause I didn't hae anything to report to everyone!!!

    But now that I am done yelling at you! lol

    Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

    Love Ya, Lisa & Russ

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Anniversary to You Two!!!!

    Sweet Couple!!
    Love and Prayers
    Monica's Auntie

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger LucisMomma said…

    Happy Anniversary!

    When you get that little one home, you'll say that adopting is the best thing you've ever done....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->