Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Saturday, November 11, 2006


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yippe! We're back on track. Our new 171-H came from Atlanta on Friday , so guess where I'll be on Monday. You-bet-cha; I took a vacation day and mom is riding with me to Montgomery. Maybe we'll have time to do a little shopping on the way!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    YAAAAHOOOOOO

    Doing the happy dance with ya Tins & Tim. Have fun in Montgomery...Drive safely!

    Lisa

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    ooopss...lol Tina!!!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Max&Kathy said…

    Congratulations! I am so glad they corrected right away!
    Kathy

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    YEAH!!!!

    Have a great time in Montgomery! Jerry and I took the day off that day and make it a little vacation day...with pictures and all!
    Love you guys!
    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->