Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Let's pretend

OK, let's just pretend that our prized 171-H is here. What now?? We're not even ready.
I've been waiting 12 weeks now for approval from the citizenship and immigration services and we're not even ready!
Checklist:
Petition letter (got it)
Home Study (done)
Approval notice from CIS (....waiting)
Birth Certificates (check)
Marriage certificate (check)
Medical forms (yep)
Financial Statement (uh huh)
Employment letters (check)
Police reports (got em)
and now comes the part that should be easy;
copies of passports (yeah, ok)
2 semi-formal photos of adoptive parents (done)
photo of outside of home (ok)
photos of inside of home (ok)
photos of immediate family's life (WHAT?? we don't have a family yet.....that's the whole point of this life-changing event, guess I'll borrow a niece and nephew)

So I'm probably making a bigger deal of this than I should. This should be the easy part, right?
I need help from all those who have BTDT.......take a look and see if these pictures are ok. I don't think I can send in pictures of us and two oversized dogs; one of us has to work the camera! I know we have family outside our household, it just seemed strange to me that they want to see family life. Really, it would be a picture of Tim, myself and the two hounds.


The crew.....Rhonda (sister-in-law), Tim (DH), ME, Denice (my sister),
Nathan (sweety pie), Will (another sweety pie), Rachel (doll), Stacie (doll)


Our mom & dad. Tim's parent's have both passed on to bigger and better things (I once heard a pastor say someone was "promoted" when they passed) My parents are wonderful and love Tim as their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->