NOT a lazy Saturday!
Today was not one of those lay around the house and do nothing Saturdays.
For weeks I've been wanting to do something with the shrubs around the front of the house.
They are (were) way too big and needed to be cut.
I'm really big on before and after pictures, so here ya go;
This is before.........
and this one is a shot of all the shrubs we cut down...........

and now for the after shot:
I hope they grow back and we don't have to look at stumps forever !!
For weeks I've been wanting to do something with the shrubs around the front of the house.
They are (were) way too big and needed to be cut.
I'm really big on before and after pictures, so here ya go;
This is before.........
and this one is a shot of all the shrubs we cut down...........
and now for the after shot:

I hope they grow back and we don't have to look at stumps forever !!















1 Comments:
At 9:21 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
If BoxWood are ANYTHNG LIKE HOLLY, It'll grow back. My sister gave me a small boxwood once, I had almost forgot about it, it was close to death, I planted it anyway and it is doing great. Hopefully by next spring you'll have some sute small boxwoods again. Hope to see you next Sat at the New Citizens celebration!
Love You, Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home