Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary !

Tomorrow is our 8th Anniversary. Yep, 8 years ago we hopped in the car, drove to the court house and officially declared our love for each other. 8 years ago we decided we wanted to start a family. It all began when my beautiful niece was born. I can still remember how I felt the day she was born. We had been married only 2 months but we knew the moment we saw Stacie for the first time, we wanted to share that same love and happiness that comes when having a child.(never mind the fact that I almost passed out in the delivery room, my sister had to ask her nurse to get me a wet towel. I always knew God's plan did not include me getting pregnant- no way I could handle it). We've been through a lot in the past 8 years, here's hoping the next 8 will be filled with love, laughter and fun.




3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->