Waiting
I'm trying really hard to be patient. I've thought of reasons why WAITing is so important.- During the WAIT, we've met some wonderful people that we probably would not have met if the WAIT was not so long.
- WAITing gives us the opportunity to prepare for the future, gain more knowledge about obstacles we may face, and perhaps save a little more money for when the time comes
- maybe while we WAIT for the time to be right we'll open our hearts to other possibilities or options that we would not have encountered if we were not WAITing.
WAIT WITH JOY
We are going to wait no matter what we do.
Waiting is a fact of life. Our attitude, and how we
act during the wait, will determine whether we enjoy the trip.
It will also help determine the length of the trip.
But if we hope for that we see not,
then do we with patience wait for it.
-Romans 8:25
We are going to wait no matter what we do.
Waiting is a fact of life. Our attitude, and how we
act during the wait, will determine whether we enjoy the trip.
It will also help determine the length of the trip.
But if we hope for that we see not,
then do we with patience wait for it.
-Romans 8:25
This one is tough because I want to be patient and I want to enjoy the wait. BUT at the same time, I want to stomp my feet, pitch a fit and cry because I've waited a long time already.
I'm getting old. I'm ready now. Guess I'll just have to WAIT.
I'm getting old. I'm ready now. Guess I'll just have to WAIT.















2 Comments:
At 8:44 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Russ and Lisa know the feeling. The waiting is the hardest part! Hang in there. You are not alone.
At 8:01 PM,
Pink Velvet Mommy said…
Waiting, and waiting, and hurrying up to wait. It is really hard and don't feel alone in this wait.
Must tell you I wish I had put the whole "licking" thing on my list as well. It makes me gag to hear that noise. Matty was the same, we could just say "leave" and she knew what we were talking about!!
I just bought 2 things off of farmhouse...neither of them for me, but will as soon as I am sure about a name. Love their stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home