Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WWYD ?

I need some help. I really want to start on Kara's room, but I'm really not sure I should put us through the torture of looking at an empty room for the next ? (3) years.

What would you do? Comments please !

3 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Hi Tina, I would start on it, Don't do everything all in one day. We took our time. Do the closet first, that way it is BEHIND another door. Then do little things a week at a time. We have had Aison's room ready for a while now. I love going in there and just sitting. It makes me feel a little closer to her, cause I know she is going to be in that room soon. It may be mid to late next year, but SHE WILL BE IN THERE!!When we have children come over, it gives them a place to go and play. It is so fun to watch the kids play in there. Plus (by watching the kids)I'll know what toys Alison will love to play with the most!! lol So go for it, have fun, take lots of pictures so she will see one day what all you did for her.

    I miss seeing you, hopefully you'll be able to make it to Dragon Boat Races on June 23rd!!
    Love, Lisa

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    I agree with Lisa, just do a little at a time. It really does make you feel better and you know shopping is great therapy!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I think you should follow your heart and "start". It gives you time to set it up how you want, but more importantly, I think it's a step of faith. You never know how having her room there will make you feel, it might not be the "torture" that you think. I'm sure at times, yes, but it could also be an incredibly comforting place to go too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->