6 months
Today is the 6 month anniversary of our LID.I guess sometimes I forget that family and friends don't understand the whole process and I don't understand why they keep asking the million dollar question "Have you heard anything about your baby yet???"
Well, YES. Every month we get an update from our adoption agency letting us know where we stand. The CCAA also has a website that updates each time progress is made. Here is the latest posting on the CCAA site
All those impulse questions that you want to ask next (why is it taking so long.....) don't even matter. What matters is that God wants us to be happy and He wants all His children to have loving homes and to be loved. So, to sum it all up.........we've got a while to go still and we will see her face someday!
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home