Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, December 01, 2006

DTC !!!



Doing the happy dance- we are DTC (dossier to China for those non-adoption-speaking folks)
Our paperwork left for China yesterday, 11/30/06. All dossiers usually go out on Friday but ours left on Thursday because of bad weather in St Louis. CHI is the best agency. They are always on top of things and looking out for the adoptive parent's best interest. According to Vonda, 8 dossiers left St Louis on 11/30 and ours was one of them.
Thank you Children's Hope International ! We are finally DTC !!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOW EXCITING!!!! We know just how youe fell right now!! I hope you went and had chinese food to celebrate!? lol That's what Russ and I did. Congratulation's!
    Love Lisa

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Thank Goodness!! I was so afraid yours might be one that wouldn't go until next week!! HOORAY! I'm doing the happy dance right along with ya!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    What a wonderful day....celebrate...and celebrate more. Cant wait to see you guys again. We miss you!
    Love
    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->