Thank you Jesus !!!!!!!
We received the following email tonight from our social worker;
Dear Tina and Tim:
Good News!!! I got a letter from the State Department of Human Resources today stating that they had approved your home study and forwarded it to CIS. This is the last notice I will receive. Please let me know when you hear from CIS. You will get a form that you send to your I'nal Agency. The last I heard they were several months behind, but I hope they catch up soon. Congratulations!!!Kathie
I feel like we've hit the lotto~ this is so exciting.
Keep praying for CIS approval; we're one step closer to being DOSSIER TO CHINA.
Dear Tina and Tim:
Good News!!! I got a letter from the State Department of Human Resources today stating that they had approved your home study and forwarded it to CIS. This is the last notice I will receive. Please let me know when you hear from CIS. You will get a form that you send to your I'nal Agency. The last I heard they were several months behind, but I hope they catch up soon. Congratulations!!!Kathie
I feel like we've hit the lotto~ this is so exciting.
Keep praying for CIS approval; we're one step closer to being DOSSIER TO CHINA.















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home