- Shopping!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- We're back !
- Dear Parents,
- National Adoption Awareness Month
- Do you believe?
- Sometimes this whole process can be frustrating bu...
- SOME PEOPLE.........
- I couldn't resist this one. Some people are not y...
- 5/4/06 application to agency
- 5/12/06 applied for passports
- 5/21/06 Begin Home Study (7th AnniversaryY)
- 6/2/06 Fingerprints to Montgomery for DHR
- 6/5/06 Received passports
- 6/15/06 Fingerprints for Homeland Security
- 7/6/06 DHR cleared background checks
- 7/17/06 Sent completed Home Study to DHR
- 8/9/06 Home Study to CIS
- 11/10/06 Received approval from CIS
- 11/14/06 Sent paperwork to Houston
- 11/24/06 paperwork back from Houston
- 11/25/06 Dossier to adoption agency
- 11/30/06 DTC !! Dossier to China
- 1/15/07 LID
- 8/9/07 New Home Study complete
- 8/27/07 Fingerprints renewal for USCIS
- 3/18/08 I-171H renewal
- 6/3/08 State fingerprints
-
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK



1 Comments:
At 9:04 PM,
Sharon said…
That is really beautiful. I adore that picture too. Our church put up a advent walk through for Christmas season and the first station is "patience". Because everyone waited for "when the time was full". I alwasy think of the time Mary had to wait for that angel to show up in Joseph's dream to get her off the hook! Thank goodness he did too. That is how its going to be with your baby. Right when you think its hopeless, its all going to fall right into place out of thin air!! (like my new picture? I think I am so smart.
Post a Comment
<< Home