- SOME PEOPLE.........
- I couldn't resist this one. Some people are not y...
- Thought for the day
- DEGA BOUND
- So that's what it looks like
- Feeling better now.....
- This is so hard !
- I'm Home
- Work, work, work
- 5/4/06 application to agency
- 5/12/06 applied for passports
- 5/21/06 Begin Home Study (7th AnniversaryY)
- 6/2/06 Fingerprints to Montgomery for DHR
- 6/5/06 Received passports
- 6/15/06 Fingerprints for Homeland Security
- 7/6/06 DHR cleared background checks
- 7/17/06 Sent completed Home Study to DHR
- 8/9/06 Home Study to CIS
- 11/10/06 Received approval from CIS
- 11/14/06 Sent paperwork to Houston
- 11/24/06 paperwork back from Houston
- 11/25/06 Dossier to adoption agency
- 11/30/06 DTC !! Dossier to China
- 1/15/07 LID
- 8/9/07 New Home Study complete
- 8/27/07 Fingerprints renewal for USCIS
- 3/18/08 I-171H renewal
- 6/3/08 State fingerprints

-
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK
Previous Posts
Timeline:









5 Comments:
At 5:32 PM,
Sharon said…
Just letting you know you are in my thoughts and prayers!!
At 12:15 PM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Thank you for being my wonderful friend!
Love,
Monica
At 12:42 PM,
Hope for Lucy said…
Amen Sister!
Nobody will understand the process until your experience yourself. We are so thankful for our new families we have met (you and Tim included). I hope to see you guys soon. Our schedule will hopefully slow down soon.
Hugs to you both!
Connie
At 10:27 PM,
Sharon said…
Tina! That is so funny. I was just on your blog, got back to mine and you had left a comment! haha I wanted to see if any luck with the Sn list! Monica alwasy told me it would happen and the same is true for you. One day out of the blue, something just happens!! Hold on!
At 4:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
Amen to that. I feel so blessed to have met so many awesome people along the way. God has a way of putting people in our paths when we need them. I certainly know what you mean about being frustrated. You are in our prayers daily. We know that God will bring your child to you just as he has brought Noah to us. It is hard waiting, but you can't rush perfection.
We are always here if you want to get together or just need to talk.
Love you both!
Becky Smith
Post a Comment
<< Home