Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Shopping!

I love the day after Thanksgiving! I'm one of those crazy people that love to shop on this day.
I set the alarm clock for 12 midnight and was in line at Best Buy by 12:30. At 3:30 a.m. all the computer tickets were gone so I went to Wally world. I got a laptop and a couple other things on my list and then I went to Dick's Sporting Goods. Got the treadmill I've been wanting and was back home before the sun came up! FUN, FUN.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger The Woodalls said…

    You are nuts!! I was wondering what "kind" of people do that! :)

    Emily
    www.woodalls6.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Tina, that is so funny, I went out too,BUT,you have me beat, I left the house at 3:30am. I guess we have too much time on our hands. lol
    Patty Mill
    1/15/07

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I might get up that early for a road trip but shopping is hard work and the thought of spending money! Do you think something is wrong with me??? Everyone (woman, anyway)I know likes that day but me!

    How is everything by the way!??

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    Well, I've already told you that you are crazy...but, you did get some pretty good deals! Maybe I'm crazy for not going, too!!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    I have an idea, Sharon needs to come to Alabama and the 3 of us can shop till we drop!!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    I like that idea!!!! How about it Sharon??
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I also hit the road before the sun came up, but I didn't get home for a long, long time! We do all our Christmas shopping that day. Then I spend Saturday and Sunday telling my legs how sorry I am for making them so sore!!

    Stacey
    LID 8-8-06


    www.babyjellybeans.com
    child's name - Jadalyn Cashion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->