Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We're back !

We went to Pigeon Forge for a quick vacation. We have some friends that live in Louisville that we spend Thanksgiving with each year. This year I came up with the idea of everyone staying at a cabin for a couple of days. I think I've started a new tradition. The cabin was awesome, click here to check it out. There were 10 of us and we could not have picked a better place. As you could tell from the pictures, the cabin has a theatre in the lower level that we named the "movieatre" we all piled up in front of the big screen and watched a movie one night. The guys were bragging the next day about how generous they were to take us gals to a movie.
Oh, and I bought Kara (and ME) 2 dolls.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    OH the cabin is amazing!! I'm so glad you had a good time! Love the dolls! Can't wait to see Kara playing with them! See you Saturday!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    Wow...I really like this cabin. It looks alot like the ones we stay in during New Years (of course much smaller). I LOVE the dolls!!!!!

    Wishing you and Tim a blessed Thanksgiving!

    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->