Happy Birthday to ME !
What a great Birthday! Mom and Dad came to church with us this morning. When we got home I had a singing message on the answering machine from my sister and niece- too funny..... My best friend from high school came over with her daughter to pay me a visit........My brother and his family came over and took us to Red Lobster to eat (yum) and then we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. What a day! Thanks everyone!!



5 Comments:
At 4:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Tina! Best wishes for a great day.
- Mary in Saint Louis
Fellow CHI Jan 07 LID'er
At 5:55 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday Dear Tina...
Happy Birthday To You!!!
I would have called if I had known it was your Birthday!!! I have it saved on the group Calendar Now!!! Send me Tims b'day.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
We Miss seeing you!!
Love, Lisa & Russ
At 1:48 PM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
Happy Happy Birthday, my friend! Glad you had a good day! See you Sunday!
Love,
Monica
At 6:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday Tina. This is going to be a great year for you.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Love
Becky & Jeff
At 6:11 PM,
Sharon said…
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home