Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Monday, October 08, 2007

I couldn't resist this one. Some people are not yet civilized but they seem to find their way into society anyway. We had a great time at the race but I could have done without some of the shouting from the Gordon haters after the race. I'm not a Gordon fan, but I'm also not going to be so obnoxious about it that I cause a scene. DEI is having some serious problems in the engine department.
Truex Jr, Dale Jr, Jeff Burton and Aric Almirola all had engine failure (RCR-DEI engines) At least Dale Jr did lead about 30 laps. Gordon rode around in the back all day before making his move on the last lap. Thanks Dad, Mom, Rhonda and Bruce for going with us; we had a blast!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    Wonderful graphic and sadly true.
    I'm glad that you have a great time at the race.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->