Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, September 07, 2007

416

416 log-in-dates to go! This month the CCAA matched 4 days of referrals.
They need to pick up the pace. At this rate we will be going to China in 104 months!!
OH MY, I'm not sure it was a very good idea to do the math.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikes! That's like 8 and a half years! Yes, please stop doing the math!!!! ;-)

    Sometimes I can't help but think maybe we submitted our dossier for a Grand-Daughter instead of a Daughter.

    Hang In There!
    - Mary, a fellow CHI Jan07LIDer

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    lol Tina, STOP THAT!!! haha I am right there with you honey! Once we get our little girls this will all have been a bad dream!! We are home from vacation. I have a few photo's on the blog. Hope to see you on the 22nd!

    Love Ya!
    Lisa

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I like your attitude about everything!! Keep it up! I just seem to be getting more sarcastic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->