Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Monday, September 24, 2007

This is so hard !


OK, I don't do this a lot but recent rumors about China adoptions really have me concerned so everyone that's a part of this journey that we're on, please pray.
I don't want to go into a lot of details, just pray for us and for all the children that still need good loving homes (wherever they may be).

2 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Is it the out of order referrals posted on Rumor Queen??!! Don't worry, every thing is okay. The wait is insane... but China is still very stable. I am praying though and you ask anytime you want!!

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said…

    I will join you in praying for us all. It's a tough road we're on, but it's going to be ok.
    Thanks for commenting tonight. I love all of the fun things on your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->