Mia
Ok, I need some help. (Sorry there's nothing new in adoption-land so just work with me here)
So Saturday morning when I got out of the shower I noticed a really bad smell in the living room and I knew right away who was to blame. (No, Tim was at work; how could you be so rude?)
We have a cat named Mia and she is just as moody as me (believe it or not). Mia's litter box stays out in the garage so normally I don't know when she does her business. Well, she evidently got upset over something and decided to leave me a little present in the living room floor. She even made it a point to land it on the rug instead of the wood floor! The worst part is I stepped in it bare footed while I was looking for it!! I was SO mad. As you can tell by the picture, Mia now lives in the garage.
So, this is where you come in; am I overreacting? Should I let Mia come back in the house? Keep in mind that I've had Mia for 13 years and this has happened several times during our love/hate relationship. She's been in the garage since Saturday and I'm starting to feel bad, just not bad enough to let her back in yet!
Comments please.















3 Comments:
At 9:43 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Mia, sounds like Gordon, my cat. Gordan likes to pee on my bathroom rug, everytime i wash it lately he has to pee on it!!! And yes, he will poop on the floor if he is mad at me or if the box needs to changed! Gordon is about the same age as your cat, I think it must be a sign of getting old, because Gordon just started peeing on my rug. And he will poop on the floor RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOX! lol Animals. what would be do without them??
At 7:50 PM,
redmaryjanes said…
Hi there! Thanks for coming by my blog, I love to meet other adopting families. Hmm..cats are VERY smart and I believe she was making a statement there. I think if you let her back in, it will be ok. She knows you're boss now. : )
At 10:38 PM,
Sharon said…
Is that a Hymalayan?(sp) If she is then let me tell you that every Hymalayan i know lives in the garage!! The yare just really bad about that!!
Post a Comment
<< Home