DEGA BOUND

Junior on dad, future
We're off to Talladega this Sunday. This will be Jr's last race at Talladega with DEI.
We'll have to get rid of all the 8 shirts and hats and start a new collection of 88 attire; that will take some getting used to!
I'm really excited because we ended up with 2 extra tickets and we've asked dad and mom to go (Mom's not so sure about it, she's going only if my brother can't). It's always fun to take someone that has never been; that's how I became a die-hard race fan. It's SO different from watching it on TV. I had never even seen a Nascar race before going for the first time. We were so close to the track I could feel the ground shake when they came zooming by.
Have a great week! GO DALE GO !















2 Comments:
At 6:12 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
JEFF GORDON RULES!!!!!
lol poor poor Dale Jr. fans!! Well atleast he went to another Dale's number! He will make Dale Jerret proud. Maybe the number 88 will finaly start winning some races!
Have fun at the races. I went to Tallie once. It was okay, It would have been better if I could have gone to the pit's and hugged Jeffrey!!
24 is #1
Love, Lisa
At 12:08 PM,
Hope for Lucy said…
Have fun at the race! We love going to the races. Of course, Jerry is Gordon Fan, Austin cheers for Matt Kenseth and I of course love Bobby Labonte.
Love and miss you guys!
Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home