Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Update




Well, nothing much has been happening lately. Yes, I've been working my abs and eating less chocolate. Good news is we are going back to Birmingham tomorrow to renew our fingerprints.
It's not really good news because it means that we've waited so long everything is starting to expire; but I like to look at it like it is good news because I feel like we're actually doing something.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    Have a safe trip to B'ham and treat yourself to some chocolate from me! Love, Monica

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I see our LID's aren't too far apart, so I look forward to following your wait and journey!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->