I'm in Love
Below is a shot of me and Lily Mei at the New Citizens Dinner yesterday. I'm in LOVE. We also got to see Paul William, he has a smile that lights up the room and is so precious.All the children were so happy and playful, it was great. The Athens FCC is truly a wonderful group of people and we enjoy getting to see them when we can. (I remembered to bring the camera but the batteries didn't last long enough to get many good shots)
I don't know why I didn't take a picture of Steve and Monica with Lily Mei. Sorry Monica, guess I wasn't thinking straight. The last one is funny, she fit perfectly in this little box so I grabbed my cell phone to get the shot;
I also got a gift yesterday for Kara from Monica's Auntie. She is the most thoughtful person and a joy to talk to. Thanks Auntie and Joy; Kara is going to look so cute in her new pink outfit.

I also got a gift yesterday for Kara from Monica's Auntie. She is the most thoughtful person and a joy to talk to. Thanks Auntie and Joy; Kara is going to look so cute in her new pink outfit.















1 Comments:
At 9:47 AM,
Lori said…
Love, love, love the green and white polka dot bib!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home