Seven Months
I actually look like I'm seven months pregnant, so to celebrate our LID anniversary I've ordered myself HIP HOP ABS.
I'll have to rearrange my evening routine (back away from the computer, put down the chocolate bar) and all those other unhealthy habits I've formed over the past year but I've decided today that just because I'm gonna have a baby doesn't mean I get to look like I'm having a baby :-)
Don't worry, I got it on EBay and can easily put it in the next yard sale (along with the Tae Bo CD) if it doesn't work out. I'll let you know in about 3o days.
Oh, I'm getting a little worried about our fingerprint renewal. We haven't received a response from CIS and I thought things were moving quickly for renewals. Anyone that's BTDT lately?



1 Comments:
At 1:13 PM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
You're so funny! When you get tired of the Hip Hop Abs, let me know. I've got Zumba, Pilates and the Noodle workout you can borrow!! haha Maybe you will motivate me to get these 15 pounds off that I gained while we were waiting! Love, Monica
Post a Comment
<< Home