Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, February 02, 2007

**Sigh**

I'm so happy for the referrals that are coming in today for the waiting families (and very happy for the waiting children!!). Here's the only problem, our agency only received 15. They only get referrals about once a month and there are approximately 1300 ahead of ours.
I've done the math. I'll be in diapers by the time Kara comes home.
I've been really optimistic the past month and have been trying to focus on the end result but gosh, this is hard. Oh, and if one more person tells me that I will probably get pregnant after we adopt I am going to throw up. Are people really that insensitive to think that you don't realize they're insinuating that adoption is not 'good enough' and that maybe the 'real' baby will come along after the adoption is complete?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Denna said…

    Oh Tina. Bless your heart. I know it is hard. I can't imagine what you are going through. I had people tell me the same thing about me getting pregnant. Now that I have Brooke home, I still have people tell me that. I just say "whatever God wants we will take" I know God gave us Brooke. We had many things come up and many times I thought I would never get to hold my baby. Everything I went through was worth it. When I held that sweet baby in my arms, I forgot all the things I had went through. I forgot about the delayed papers and different things. I know that don't help you right now, but you will have your baby in your arms soon. Check out my post today. I had posted that, and then I saw your email and could feel your sadness. Hang in there sweetie. ((hugs))You are welcome to email me if you need to talk or unload.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->