Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me !

This is the BEST birthday present ever ! Our friends Steve and Monica have found Lily Mei and are hoping to bring her home in a few months!!!! Wow. What a wonderful gift from above.
Check out their journey at http://www.carteradoptionjourney.blogspot.com/
You will fall in love with Lily, she is so precious.

Merry Christmas to all !! (no, I'm not telling you how old I am today........)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....MS. TINA
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUU



    LOVE
    MS. LILY GRACE XING GREEN

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Tina!!!!!!

    Was your B'day on the calendar and I over looked it????????????????

    I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday!!

    Love, Lisa & Russ

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AHHHHHH!!! Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday? We'd have had a big ol' party!!! Happy Happy Birthday My Dear Friend! I love you, Monica

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->