Day 44
Thursday, June 15th, we went to Birmingham for INS fingerprints. Everything went fine, now we have to concentrate on getting our references back to Kathie so she can complete our home study. Please continue to pray for us. I find myself getting defensive when people ask "why China". The only reason I can give is because that is where my daughter is. I know that our baby is in China and we will do whatever it takes to go and get her. God has led us to China and I will never question our decision.
I received a card from mom in the mail this week that was so fitting;
"Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you make, but have faith in your judgement. Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you."- Shannon M Lester
I received a card from mom in the mail this week that was so fitting;
"Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them. Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you make, but have faith in your judgement. Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you."- Shannon M Lester















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home