Out of review!!
Looks like the CCAA has updated the processing box and we made it through review!!
I thought I'd be more excited than this, I guess because the progess has been so slow it doesn't seem like we've made any at all.
It really is a big step and we never received any questions or phone calls from our agency so I guess we passed with flying colors!
I thought I'd be more excited than this, I guess because the progess has been so slow it doesn't seem like we've made any at all.
It really is a big step and we never received any questions or phone calls from our agency so I guess we passed with flying colors!



3 Comments:
At 9:23 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I bet you were out when I called ya!! lol Congrat's! I know how you feel right now!!
Love, Lisa
At 10:22 PM,
Denna said…
One step closer. I know it has been long for you guys. Before you know it you will be holding your little one.
At 5:45 PM,
Sharon said…
Congratulations!!!! We got a call that our original had been pulled! They want a drs note about my hysterectomy! Luckily I am still holding this next one loosely!
Post a Comment
<< Home