Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Monica!




Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Monicaaaa......
Happy Birthday TO YOU!!!!!

Love ya,
Tina

4 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    Well, you've made me cry first thing this morning. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great post Tina.

    Love & miss you guys.

    Becky, Jeff & Noah

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    You are such a good friend Tina!!! And everything you said about Monica is very true!! I am so glad you two have each other out there!

    Thank you so much for your sweet, encouraging comment you left for me too. I think there is just something extra special about adopting moms!! Let me know how you are. I have been thinking aobut you, as always!!!!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    JUst came to say hi again!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->