Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

WE'RE IN

I've been so caught up in what's not going on, I forgot what IS going on!
We're in review!! After 15 months and 2 weeks, our dossier is finally in someone's hands and they know we're on the other side of the world waiting to bring our baby home !

5 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    WHOO-HOO!!! One step closer to that sweet baby!!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Congrats Tina and Tim.
    Hang in there and don't ever give up! One step at a time, even if is baby steps.
    Love
    Russ & Lisa

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger LucisMomma said…

    Hooray for the Review Room!

    It's so nice to hear that some progress is being made, isn't it?

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Praise God! ! ! ! I know that this means so much to realize that you are actually moving forward in the process.

    Love

    Becky

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That is so fantastic. Progress. I wish I was taking you with me to China. I can't go without feeling guilty that you didn't go first! I want you to have your baby home already to recieve all that love and care and ahppiness.
    God Bless you and i know he will, just hang in there, it happening!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->