Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Glitter Graphics

We had a great weekend celebrating our nephew's birthday. This is my favorite picture of the day. Rhonda (my very talented sister-in-law) always makes the best cakes. He had a football sitting in the middle of the field. As you can see, Will enjoyed the green (grass) the most!!
Happy Birthday to an awesome nephew, We love you Will !!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    He is adorable! I love that face!! Glad you had a good weekend! Hope you have a great week!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Oh what a cutie pie...Happy Birthday Will!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    What a good looking kid! Just wanted to check on you and tell you that I am thinking about you!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    How goes things?? Let me know, I miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->