Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

American Idol is back on!! Does anyone else love this show, or is it just me? I'm one of those people that get embarrassed when someone sounds really bad.
So anyway, I thought this was a cute one- enjoy it before it melts !


4 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    Hey Tina,

    Love the Photo!! Where are you finding all these cute little things? I LOVE AI but Russell doesn't, so I have to watch what he watches.This is my favorite time...lol some of those people CRACK me up! I did get to watch one show last week.

    Miss Ya! Lisa

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    Tina,we have yet one more thing in common, same LID, we are both crazy "Black Friday" shoppers and Love American Idol, very cool !!!

    Patty Mill

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    I think we are the only family in the world that doesnt watch that! No TV. We are blockbuster hogs. How is everything??

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Just checking in again. I am praying for a miracle. With all this snow and weather disaster over in China, these babies need to come home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->