Still here
We're still here and still praying for patience. It's hard and I can't help but think about how thousands of other families must feel who are also still waiting, and have been waiting for 2+ years. The awesome thing is that God is touching families and blessing homes with children and that's still our focus. Thanks to Brother Bill's insight, I have a prayer that I keep repeating; Thank you Lord that some day the wait will be over. Not only for us, but for the other families and children all over the world that have been waiting.
I found this picture that I thought was beautiful and oh so true. Even though we have not even met our future daughter, I can not imagine our lives without her.
It feels like she is with us already; I talk to her everyday, I pray for her everyday, I write to her........now I just need to SEE, FEEL, TOUCH, HUG, KISS, LOVE her!
I found this picture that I thought was beautiful and oh so true. Even though we have not even met our future daughter, I can not imagine our lives without her.
It feels like she is with us already; I talk to her everyday, I pray for her everyday, I write to her........now I just need to SEE, FEEL, TOUCH, HUG, KISS, LOVE her!



7 Comments:
At 7:18 PM,
Kim :) said…
Oh Tina! Your post hit home with me as we wait along with you! Sometimes I forget that this is all in His plan, and even though I am so impatient - His plan is perfect. Thanks for the reminder! :)
At 6:01 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Hi Tina & Tim,
We are here for you!!
This wait is KILLING ME!!!
I can't wait for Kite day. Seeing all our FCC nieces and nephews sure helps me with this wait!
Hope to see you there!
Love ya Sista!
Lisa & Russ
At 8:11 AM,
The Woodalls said…
Your faith is inspiring, Tina. I pray for you and Tim during this horrible wait. I pray with all my heart that things will speed up again after the Olympics! I shudder when I think of all of those children waiting for their families too.
Emily
At 10:32 AM,
Sharon said…
What a beautiful post, Tina. Thank you for sharing that. You are the mother to be that I pray most for. Your little child will be so loved!
At 7:00 PM,
Just Wedeminute said…
I know how you feel about the waiting...it seems to take forever. Just know that God has a plan for you and your child. I can't imagine life without our 2 blessing from above! Your day will come and the wait will be so WORTH IT!!!! We will keep you in our prayers.
At 12:38 AM,
Denna said…
Big (((Hugs))) Tina. I know it is hard. Patience is sometime hard, but the end results are so great and such a blessing.
At 8:18 AM,
LucisMomma said…
That is really lovely and so true. What a great prayer to pray!
I saw your blog address on the Shoals FCC ladybug yahoo group.
Post a Comment
<< Home