Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year


That's what I'm gonna try to do this year.
I've spent the last year counting days when I should have been making the days count. This year I pray I will learn to appreciate the NOW and stop counting days and waiting for life to begin. I was reading one of my favorite blogs the other day that talked about "stop living life always waiting for something". Wow, what an eye opener! 2007 is gone and I wasted a whole year waiting to start our lives as a family. Well, I have a family NOW (thanks for being so patient with us) and I love each of you dearly. That includes you too Monica- I don't know what I would do without all those sweet little emails and pictures you send each day. I treasure our friendship and I'm so glad to share in the joy you have found in little Miss Princess Lily Mei !!
Here's to 08 !!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    OK, you made me cry! You know how much we love you guys and so want you to be happy! You can share our Lily Mei anytime you need to while you wait to bring your own sweet baby home! Thank you for being such a special friend!
    2008 is gonna be a GREAT year!
    Love,
    Monica

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a powerful statment indeed. I wish that I would have heard or read those words a long time ago as well. I feel like we have gone through the last 2 years in a fog just working towards our family and not living as if we were already a family.

    We continue to pray for your child to join you soon, but know that now that you have read these powerful words that you and Tim will live life to it's fullest in the moment and not waiting for the future to be here now.

    God Bless
    Love you both
    Becky & Jeff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->