- Mia
- 416
- Roll Tide
- Update
- Seven Months
- Ladies, please read
- Here we go again......
- Dog days of summer
- I'm in Love
- addictions
- 5/4/06 application to agency
- 5/12/06 applied for passports
- 5/21/06 Begin Home Study (7th AnniversaryY)
- 6/2/06 Fingerprints to Montgomery for DHR
- 6/5/06 Received passports
- 6/15/06 Fingerprints for Homeland Security
- 7/6/06 DHR cleared background checks
- 7/17/06 Sent completed Home Study to DHR
- 8/9/06 Home Study to CIS
- 11/10/06 Received approval from CIS
- 11/14/06 Sent paperwork to Houston
- 11/24/06 paperwork back from Houston
- 11/25/06 Dossier to adoption agency
- 11/30/06 DTC !! Dossier to China
- 1/15/07 LID
- 8/9/07 New Home Study complete
- 8/27/07 Fingerprints renewal for USCIS
- 3/18/08 I-171H renewal
- 6/3/08 State fingerprints
-
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK


3 Comments:
At 6:15 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Have fun in Ohio!!!!
At 7:34 AM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
Have fun and be careful! I hope you have a great trip! Love, Monica
At 2:26 PM,
suzie102nc said…
Hey Girl! It just doesn't look right to see Transtar on your email address!! If only....
I have passed along the info that we talked about. Just keep praying, I am.
Post a Comment
<< Home