Welcome, We are Tim and Tina Hammond and this is our story of a Love Worth Finding!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Could this be the one?


OK, So I've spent 4+ months looking for the perfect bedding. Tim is working late tonight and my car is on the fritz so I'm surfing the web again.
Could this be the one? I'm currently the highest bidder (woo hoo) I've never bought anything off ebay, so we'll have to wait and see what happens. Have a lovely weekend! :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger The Princess's Mommy said…

    Oh I LOVE it!! Did you win?? What's wrong with your car? Love, Monica

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Pink Velvet Mommy said…

    Tina,
    I had not heard from you in a while so wanted to check in on you and see how things were??
    Love the bedding....hope you were the highest bidder. The secret is to not bid until the last2-3 min so no one knows you're interested, and then swoop down like a snipper and grab it!! Pick random amts too. I love Ebay too much, that D has changed the password to our paypal acct.
    Hope all is well, and looks like you've got a month or more under your belt...way too go girl!!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    OH TINA,

    I LOVE IT!!!!!! I hope you won it!!
    Let us know!! Love, Lisa

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    Tina

    Its so cute.......I love shopping for Lily's bedding....Ok....I loved for shopping for Lily period!!!

    Love
    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

-->