Kara's closet
Let me apologize in advance for this post. There's not a lot going on right now so while we wait, I'll show you some of the items I've added to Kara's closet. Mom keeps telling me not to buy anything just yet because we don't know what size Kara will be when she comes home. It seems like every store I go in my feet take me straight to the baby section.



I'm doing good, I've only gotten a couple of things (the pink & black dress is from mom!)
Being the true rednecks that we are, we're really excited about the Nascar season this year.
It may be our last year to go to the races (redneck games as my friend calls it) for a while. I'm hoping that the racing season will keep us occupied during the wait.
We're going to the Atlanta Motor Speedway March 18 and to Talladega on April 29th. Our anniversary is in May (we have to redo fingerprints and paperwork this month for an updated home study), I plan to start on Kara's room in June, maybe take a trip in July or August, go to the Richmond race in September, back to Talladega in October.....before you know it the year will be over.



I'm doing good, I've only gotten a couple of things (the pink & black dress is from mom!)
Being the true rednecks that we are, we're really excited about the Nascar season this year.
It may be our last year to go to the races (redneck games as my friend calls it) for a while. I'm hoping that the racing season will keep us occupied during the wait.
We're going to the Atlanta Motor Speedway March 18 and to Talladega on April 29th. Our anniversary is in May (we have to redo fingerprints and paperwork this month for an updated home study), I plan to start on Kara's room in June, maybe take a trip in July or August, go to the Richmond race in September, back to Talladega in October.....before you know it the year will be over.



4 Comments:
At 8:48 PM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
What do you mean "don't buy anything yet?" Shop, girl, shop!! It's good therapy (just ask me, I know! ha) Hang in there, the time will pass before you know it! Love, Monica
At 2:05 AM,
Hope for Lucy said…
How wonderful that Ms. Kara is going to be a NASCAR fan. Poor Lily doesnt know it...but she is one yet. She needs to get her a driver like the rest of the family. Of course, the other three all have different drivers (more fun this way).
Yes....like Monica said.....SHOPPING IS THERAPY! All my friends told me (and Jerry) this. But what is my reason now?????
Love you guys and we so enjoyed seeing you again. We are praying right there with you that Ms. Kara comes home soon. She has so many families that is dying to love all over her.
Love
Green Party of Four
At 6:00 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Girl, you sound like your in a GREAT mood, that's WONDERFUL!!!!!
The outfits are very cute, girl...shop your heart out!! I like to shop the clearance racks, that way, if something doesn't fit, then that's okay because I didn't spend much for it, and there is a gift to give down the road! lol plus you can get a whole lot more!! Alison's closet if PACKED!! She has clothes, 12m to 4t and about 7 or so pairs of shoes...She just doesn't have little panty hose, socks, panties, pj's, t'shirts, play clothes....so far it is MOSTLY church stuff....I just can not turn down a beautiful dress! lol and another thing........GO JEFF GORDON!!!!!!!
lol Love, Lisa
At 6:13 PM,
Tom, Wendy, and Andrew said…
congrats on your LID!
Post a Comment
<< Home