- Happy New Year
- Happy Birthday to ME !
- Faith
- patience
- Shopping!
- Happy Thanksgiving
- We're back !
- Dear Parents,
- National Adoption Awareness Month
- Do you believe?
- 5/4/06 application to agency
- 5/12/06 applied for passports
- 5/21/06 Begin Home Study (7th AnniversaryY)
- 6/2/06 Fingerprints to Montgomery for DHR
- 6/5/06 Received passports
- 6/15/06 Fingerprints for Homeland Security
- 7/6/06 DHR cleared background checks
- 7/17/06 Sent completed Home Study to DHR
- 8/9/06 Home Study to CIS
- 11/10/06 Received approval from CIS
- 11/14/06 Sent paperwork to Houston
- 11/24/06 paperwork back from Houston
- 11/25/06 Dossier to adoption agency
- 11/30/06 DTC !! Dossier to China
- 1/15/07 LID
- 8/9/07 New Home Study complete
- 8/27/07 Fingerprints renewal for USCIS
- 3/18/08 I-171H renewal
- 6/3/08 State fingerprints
-
PLEASE SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK



3 Comments:
At 10:05 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Nice thought!!
We miss seeing you!!
Hope to see you soon!
Love Ya, Lisa
At 10:40 PM,
Sharon said…
I love that one. there is a poster in my daughter's english class that talk about having no life if there is no dream. I had a few years there when all my dreams had come trus and things were winding down and all of the sudden I desperately needed a new dream. I remember the first night I had decided to adopt. I went out on the balcony and wished upon a star for the first time in 12 years! I will never forget that. This wait is living the dream and even though its hard to be patient, this is a very great time too. A time of dreaming! How great that a bight new future is headed your way. And when the baby comes and its one of those hard work times, you might wish for this back for a min. (But only a min!)
At 12:31 PM,
The Princess's Mommy said…
Oh I like that one, too! Sharon's post is so sweet. Remember: Never give up...dreams really do come true!
Love,
Monica
Post a Comment
<< Home